|Keterangan:||Easier Operation, More Reliable Analyses and Higher Sensitivity|
This is the concept of Z-series polarized Zeeman AAS.Three models are available to meet your specific needs.
High Quality---Excellent Sensitivity using Zeeman Method and Dual Detector.
Compact---Installation Space is Reduced ( Z-2300/ 2700)
Useful Design---Slim design with built-in Graphite Furnace Autosampler
• Excellent sensitivity
New optics and improved graphite furnace power supply circuit enhance sensitivity. Using common hollow cathode lamps, Z-2000 Series spectrophotometer is capable of analyzing As, Se and Sb in tap water and environmental water, which previously have only been measurable by using EDL ( high-intensity) lamps in conventional graphite furnace analyses.
TANDEM TYPE ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROPHOTOMETER
• The polarized Zeeman method featuring low noise and high stability is adopted for both flame and graphite furnace methods.
• Highly accurate analysis is achievable with no need for moving sample compartment or adjusting optics.
FLAME ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROPHOTOMETER
• The polarized Zeeman method featuring low noise, high stability and high throughput is adopted for the flame method.
• Easy operation is supported by Analysis Assist, Real-time QC and Easy Start functions.
GRAPHITE FURNACE ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROPHOTOMETER
• Highly accurate background correction is possible by Direct Current ( DC) polarized Zeeman method.
• Integrated design with autosampler and dustproof cover.